Saturday, August 30, 2014

Introduction

    Poker Madness from Dzoni Poker Maniac


Hi,I'm a low stake poker player and from now I try to learn  you how to break through micro limit.Here will be able to see the Cash, Mtt and Sng games.I will play on many networks to show what is difference,so that you can decide which is best for you.


I will present you various poker sites for training,bankroll and many useful staff.Of course a lot of my videos with comments.I will try to help you for free,it will never be charged for the contents of this blog or any my videos.I'll play a lot of network and try to show you how to crush this limits.
In any case unless you have AA, KK, QQ, and you want to set a trap, but only with known players
with which you have played enough hands or have aggressive players at the table.

In  this first post,I'll show you some of my pictures of the tournament at the micro limits and something more.

O.K.  to start.

The first tip is NO LIMPING !!!





















As you can see  from 0,22 we made a  4.51.Well, is not this a lot of fun?This is Betsafe on microgaming and is very light room.That is good for as :)

Poker is a game of thinking, knowledge and skill.Believe me,whoever tells you that you will make money overnight, this is not happening...

See you soon and GL on the tables.









No comments:

Post a Comment